Friday, November 8, 2013

Highlander (1986)

The opening theme is epic, but who doesn't love Queen?


I love the iconography of professional wrestling and highlanders battling. But, I'll tell you this, I'd be pissed if I was a car owner in that parking garage....

Fight scene in the Highlands... Hilarious. Favorite parts include the two men drowning the enemy and saying " I told you to stay under." and The priest slashing someone and making the sign of the cross. This is Monty Python type shit.

In the police brutality scene was that legitimately the type of guns cops carried in 1986? And seriously those cop cars looked like overstuffed clown cars.

I thought that Prince Howell ( no other movie credits) was Garrett Morris.

"At last the gathering..."
"Hi, I'm Candy."
"Of Course you are..." That guy is so bad ass and so creepy.


That bitch who loves him so much but as soon as she thinks he's the devil she's leading the angry mob to burn him at the stake and stone him. What a crazy bitch!

You can do that to me forever if you like my lord.
eye blossom I will.

Did the Juggalos get their gathering from this movie's gathering?
Now Pendejo should we see what kind of swardsman you've become?


Brenda stabbes him, then starts to cry and kiss him?

I liked the lighting in this one. The red and green lights coming out of windows and doorways in Brenda's home when she comes home to find Victor Kruger/The Krugan in her hallway and then her apartment should of looked like a bad music video, but it didn't. You might scoff at this, but I feel that this movie could of been a cheeseball, but I really enjoyed the special effects and lighting effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment